There is absolutely no obligation!
You do not need to supply us with credit card information.
What To Do Next
- Download the course outline and exam using the button at the bottom of the Course Sessions List. The downloaded PDF file will show up in your computer’s Downloads folder.
- Play the course lectures using the links in the Course Sessions List.
- Obtain the course textbook using the instructions below, then read it.
- BE BLESSED!
Obtaining Your Textbook
You can obtain your textbook for this course using the following means:
- Download a free Kindle version for Amazon’s Kindle reader tablets or apps. Kindle Reader apps are available for free for all major computer, tablet, and smartphone platforms.
- Download a free ePub version (suitable for Apple Books.app as well as other makes of tablets and smartphones).
- If you prefer, you may purchase a paperback version from LCU for $15.99 using the Buy Now button below.
- Our course videos are served using Vimeo.com, so if you can play any other video from their site, you can play ours with no problem.
- You will need a software program which can read and print Adobe Acrobat (PDF) files as well as access to a printer so you can print the outline and test. If you have a Windows computer and do not have Acrobat Professional or Adobe Reader installed, Adobe Reader is a free download using the button at right. Macintosh users may either use Preview.app which comes with MacOS or download Adobe Reader using that same link.
- In case your Internet access is too slow to support online videos, we have also included audio-only versions of the lectures in MP3 format.
- College credit awarded for this course is contingent upon enrollment at LCU, completion of all coursework specified in the course outline, and payment of tuition.